Narcissism is described as a conceited or self-possessed person who suffers from a narcissistic personality disorder. It is a perspective recognized by a colossal feeling of significance, crave attention, lacks empathy, reluctant to take the blame, and ultimate selfishness.
Narcissists are extremely reluctant to change their habits even when it starts giving them problems. It’s challenging when determining a narcissist at first because they tend to conceal their true selves under a facade which we think is charming at first. Yet as the time will pass on they will disclose themselves little by little.
They play by a dissimilar set of rules unlike normal people do in life. So, my guess is to steer away if you ever run into a narcissist or get them proficient help for a proper diagnosis so that they can be treated in time.
Here are 5 behaviors that a narcissist may display;
- They never show their true selves since they could be hiding feelings, seeking favors, craving for attention whatsoever.
- Hesitant to apologize and take liability for wrongdoing and always find ways to camouflage them.
- A narcissist has a blind eye turned to emotional nuance and is an extremist to black-and-white thinking.
- Display of negative attitude and toxicity all the time. Even though some individuals may confuse this for narcissism it is completely noble beliefs. It is the disorder that makes a narcissist act in such a manner.
- They tend to control, patronize and crave entitlement for everything.
Keep an open mind and eye for these behaviors in a narcissist and keep thinking positively! You are preparing yourself for any toxicity and steering away from heartaches.