Hormones are one of the most potent chemical messengers present in our bodies. They notify our bodies what to do and when. That’s the prime reason when the hormones go out of balance; you start feeling the effects or the consequences. People usually experience fatigue, weight gain, insomnia, mood swings, or hair loss. Fortunately, in most cases, hormonal imbalances are reversible. Hormonal imbalances may occur in both men and women. In this blog, we will discuss everything related to male hormonal imbalances, including its types, causes, symptoms, and treatment.
If your hormonal imbalance is causing erectile dysfunction, you may take any medications, including Cenforce 100, Vidalista, Fildena, etc. Sildenafil 100mg is known to be one of the most recommended medications for erectile dysfunction. We will discuss its significance in later sections of this article.
Understanding Hormonal Imbalance
Hormones, produced in endocrine glands, travel in your bloodstream, specifying tissues and organs what to do. They are responsible for managing many of your body’s major processes, including reproduction and metabolism.
In the case of hormonal imbalances, your body produces too much or too little of a specific hormone. Even slight changes in concentration can have adverse effects throughout your whole body.
Some hormone levels normally fluctuate throughout your lifetime and could be the result of aging, while other changes occur when there’s something that isn’t appropriate with the processes of the endocrine gland.
What Are The Types Of Hormonal Imbalance In Men?
Testosterone is considered to be the primary male hormone, along with other hormones, including thyroid, cortisol, and insulin. Imbalances of any of these hormones in your body can cause any of the following types of male hormonal imbalances:
- Andropause: Reduced levels of testosterone may cause andropause, which is commonly termed as “male menopause.”
- Adrenal Fatigue: Reduced levels of cortisol, your stress hormone, may lead to adrenal fatigue. It often develops due to prolonged exposures to stress.
- Hyperthyroidism: An overactive thyroid gland could increase your metabolism rate and produce increased levels of thyroid hormone. Your healthcare provider can surgically remove it if required.
- Hypothyroidism: Underactive thyroid gland causes reduced production of thyroid hormone and can lead to hypothyroidism.
What Causes Hormonal Imbalance In Men?
Aging undoubtedly plays an important role in male hormonal imbalances. After the age of 20 years, the production of male growth hormone usually decreases. By the age of 40 years, men retain only fifty percent of their original growth hormones, and by age 80 years, they generally retain only five percent of it. Other likely causes include:
- Dietary choices
- Activity level
What Are The Symptoms Of Male Hormonal Imbalances?
Identifying a hormonal imbalance can be challenging because hormonal concerns are usually asymptomatic or may be too insignificant to identify as a major health concern. So, you may not recognize you have a hormonal imbalance until the symptoms have become severe. Moreover, it may cause a wide range of physical and psychological symptoms, several of which are similar to those of other health conditions. That’s the reason most people are unable to realize that imbalance of hormones is the real cause of their symptoms.
Following are some of the key symptoms that will help you identify a hormonal imbalance:
- Low Libido: Low libido or low sexual desire is a common symptom that men experience due to various reasons. However, hormonal imbalance usually lies at the root of reduced sexual desire. Drop-in testosterone levels are one of the most prevalent types of imbalance, which affects sexual drive, whereas high estrogen levels can interfere with your sexual desire and performance. A complete medical assessment, along with diagnostic testing, is required to identify the root cause of your low libido. In the case of hormone imbalance is identified, you may undergo hormone therapy to retrieve your sex drive.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED): Most men experience erectile dysfunction as they get older. However, some may develop erectile dysfunction due to a hormonal imbalance as well. Other possible causes include stress, anxiety, depression, heart disease, chronic ailment, inflammation, insomnia, etc. If the cause of your ED comes up to be a hormonal imbalance, treating it may result in overall health improvement. You may take Cenforce 100 as per the instructions of your healthcare provider.
- Gynecomastia (male breasts): Gynecomastia or breast enlargement is a powerful indicator of male hormonal imbalances. You may develop gynecomastia as a result of poor diet or sedentary lifestyle, but if your breast tissue is disproportionately large in comparison to the rest of you, the chances are high that the main culprit is the hormonal issues. More particularly, it may strongly suggest that the ratio of your testosterone and estrogen have gone out of alignment. However, this condition is not physically harmful; it may cause emotional distress and hamper your self-esteem. Fortunately, some treatment alternatives can correct gynecomastia. Sometimes, surgery is the only treatment alternative left; medically fixing the underlying hormonal imbalance is crucial.
- Mood changes: While male hormonal imbalances may lead to several physical symptoms, they could also have a considerable effect on mood. Reduced testosterone levels usually cause mood swings, decreased motivation, irritability, anxiety, and depression. These symptoms can also be experienced by men with certain thyroid disorders. However, most men do not realize that the cause of their symptoms is nothing but a hormonal imbalance and hence don’t receive proper treatment. If you are worried about your mood, you may take professional help and check whether a hormonal imbalance is the cause of your symptoms.
- Losing muscle and gaining fat: If you are gaining fat while losing muscles with changing your lifestyle, it’s natural to blame poor diet and suboptimal exercise. However, in some cases, the real culprit is the hormonal imbalance. Testosterone hormone in your body is liable for maintaining.
Cenforce 100 is a PDE-5 inhibitor which contains sildenafil citrate as an active ingredient. This is the same ingredient that popular branded viagra contains and is also FDA-approved. Most doctors recommend Sildenafil 100mg as it is very effective and affordable for the general public.
When men are unable to attain or maintain harder erections for having satisfying sexual intercourse, they begin to lose their self-confidence. In such a case, doctors usually recommend Cenforce 100, which is a potent generic version of viagra.
How Does Sildenafil 100mg Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
Men usually are unable to get or maintain erections as their penis doesn’t receive an adequate amount of blood—sildenafil citrate contained in Sildenafil 100mg works to dilate blood vessels throughout the body, including the penis. The erections last for nearly 4 – 5 years, which is similar to the effects of branded viagra.
How To Take Cenforce?
Follow the instructions of your doctor regarding the correct way of taking Sildenafil 100mg. Following are some general guidelines that you should follow:
- Cenforce 100 is intended to be taken as one whole pill with a full glass of water. So, do not crush or chew the tablet ever.
- You should take one Sildenafil 100mg at least 30 minutes before having sexual intercourse.
- Please don’t take more than one tablet at a time. It is advised to keep a gap of 24 hours between two consecutive doses of Sildenafil 100mg.
How Can You Buy Cenforce 100?
There are several land-based as well as online pharmacies which you can consider to buy Cenforce 100 mg. Just make sure the pharmacy you prefer is licensed and sells only authenticated medicines.
If your doctor identifies that your hormonal imbalance is causing ED, he may prescribe you Sildenafil 100mg or any other dose of this medication to correct your erection problems.