Couples around the world celebrate their marriage anniversary in different ways. And a day so lovely like a marriage anniversary deserves to be celebrated in a lovely and memorable manner.
Whether it’s your first anniversary or you both have sailed through many years in life together, we will not let you fall short of ideas to celebrate it. But the best and foremost important thing to do is to give each other a tight hug on the anniversary morning and start the day with loads of love.
Well, here we bring you some lovely, unique, and romantic ideas that you incorporate to celebrate the important day with your significant other.
- Build a fire on a beach and spend all evening holding each other and telling each other your favorite memories of being a couple.
- Give each other a love-filled kiss on the cheeks (irrespective of your age) just when you wake up.
- Write a love letter and put it in the pocket of your better-half to surprise him/her.
- Mark the celebrations with a beautiful and scrumptious Marriage Anniversary Cake and fall deeper into romance.
- Go someplace in your city that has a romantic view and whisper I LOVE YOU in your spouse’s ear.
- Go on a tour of fancy homes in your city and fantasize about how you’ll be rich one day and what you’ll do with your riches.
- Buy them a ring inscribed with “thank you” so that every time they look at it, they’ll know how grateful you are for them and how treasured they are.
- Have a walk down to the memory lane while looking at the pictures from your past.
- Visit the restaurant where you both had your first date after the marriage and order the same food again.
- If you had a love marriage, then go back to the place you originally met and take a photo there.
- Relive your wedding day by performing some of the rituals again by rocking a wedding attire.
- Plan a scavenger hunt that takes you through your city to different places you’ve been on dates that are important to you.
- If your partner is obsessed with a musician, save up and surprise them with good tickets for when they are in town or plan a trip to see them in another city.
- Go for a virtual shopping hunt together and pick the best thing for your partner.
- Have a special dinner date at a Fly Dining restaurant near you.
- Take time and share your love story with your kids.
- Spend the day in a game arena by playing games like bowling and bull-riding.
- Cook together a delicious yet healthy meal and enjoy the food together.
- Take an oath to plant trees every month and to make the world a better place.
- Surprise your spouse with a digital gift like e-caricature, e-greeting card or Singer-On-Call.
- Visit an orphanage or old-age home and distribute smiles.
- Surprise them with a boudoir album you’ve made for them.
- If your partner is artistically inclined, buy them a sketch pad and some nice art materials.
- Adorn your partner with a bouquet of lovely and soothing flowers.
- Spend an evening with no technology, just the two of you and maybe a board game.
- Create a playlist of your favorite songs as a couple and dance on them restlessly.
- Rent a cabin for a weekend away, in the woods or next to a lake or ocean. If you like the outdoors but can only take so much nature, try glamping.
- Watch your wedding videos together with your family and friends.
- Spend the whole day together by putting aside all the tensions.
- Start a healthy diet for a healthy future. Be the inspiration for each other.
- Give wings to the dull-dreams of your spouse. Know what they wanted to do when they were young and be the support to do that now!
- Make a budget for celebrating and spend it helping the poor.
- Throw a party to the animals. Feed street dogs and donate something to Cow Shelters.
- Rent a luxury car for the day and go on a long drive.
- Remember what you ate on your wedding night and repeat the menu at dinner.
Don’t forget to hug your sweetheart before going to bed!